Press & Features
Podcast feature: Entrepreneurs can Party with Scott Stockdale
Back in August I had the honour of being interviewed by Scott Stockdale for his Entrepreneurs Can Party podcast⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We talked about how the business started, our journey so far and lots of practical tips about starting a product based business, such as;
– signing NDA’s and Manufacturing Agreements
– protecting your IP
– moving towards online selling post-pandemic
Podcast feature: Let’s Talk Shop with Therese Ørtenblad
In this episode of Let’s Talk Shop we spoke with Therese all about:
– Why we decided to start a business, how we came up with an idea and what has been instrumental in making this a reality.
– The biggest challenges and surprises we have come across during our first year in business.
– How not knowing everything helped rather than hindered us
– How it was to exhibit at a trade show for the first time, speak to stockists and buyers and what we have learned.
– The importance of providing good customer service to our stockists, big and small retailers.
Have a pancake party! : Joules Journal feature
As Friends of Joules, we have been featured on their blog as a special feature for pancake day on ‘How to have a pancake party.’ Head over to their blog for recipes for your little ones and to see how you can use our products to bring an extra element of fun to special occasions!
Here is the brand film by The Wood Life Project. Filmed in February 2019, just after the launch of The Wood Life Project.
Feature - EDP Norfolk
In March 2019, shortly after launching The Wood Life Project, Hazel and Jimmy Russell won grant funding from Breckland Council.
Interview - BBC Radio Norfolk with Phil Daley
On 17th April 2020, Hazel was interviewed by Phil Daley on all things Wood Life Project on Radio Norfolk.
Top Drawer Blog
Before exhibiting at Top Drawer for the second time, Hazel wrote a piece for the Top Drawer blog.
Talented Ladies Club
In my interview I talked about why we set the business up, our aspirations for our business as well as the challenges we have faced.
We contributed towards a Forbes article on how businesses have made the most out of the Covid-19 situation.